Last Updated - February 2008
1. Horizon Properties recognises the importance of your privacy. This policy outlines the information we collect, how we use it and how we safeguard your information.
When you access horizon-properties.co.uk website
4. When you access horizon-properties.co.uk, your computer will automatically sends us information; such as the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) on our site when you have visited, your (internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
5. If you perform a search on horizon-properties.co.uk, your searches are logged and may be used internally, so as to better personalise our service to you.
6. When you Subscribe to horizon-properties.co.uk:
(1). Horizon Properties collects personal information when you register on the site. Your information will be stored confidentially by us and only used by Horizon Properties in order to provide you with access to our products, services and information that we believe will interest you.
(2). Horizon Properties may also use information about our users in statistical aggregate form. This is non personal information but simply refers to information such as number of registrations, traffic patterns and site user trends.
(3). If you register for our email alert service, your preferences, for example the post codes you are interested in, are logged so that we are able to update you with the most relevant information.
(4). Your personal details will never be passed onto any other companies or third parties including affiliates and will never be added to any third party mailing lists or databases.
7. When you Contact Us:
(a) If you contact us via email, your details and a history of the communication will be stored by us in order for us to deal with enquiries adequately and improve our customer support services.
8. Links and Affiliated sites:
(a) horizon-properties.co.uk may contain hypertext links to other sites, advertisers and other third parties. By clicking on any of these links, you are leaving the horizon-properties.co.uk website. Horizon Properties have no control over the information collected by any third party after you have left the horizon-properties.co.uk website. Horizon Properties encourages you to read their privacy policies.
9. Protecting your Information:
(a) We use a secure server to protect all the information you provide us with. We have invested heavily in equipment and highly qualified staff to ensure all information you enter is protected from access by any third party and only necessary and restricted access is available internally. We also protect all our connections to the Internet using various security measures including firewalls and regular security audits on all our servers.
(b) As required by law we are registered on the public register of data controllers and store and process all data in accordance with all UK legislation.
10. Contacting Horizon Properties
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you may contact us.